This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
Closeable drinking lid with QUICKSTOP pouring system, two-part for easier cleaning, Hand wash only please
completely recycable no coating inside pure 18/8 Stainless Steel
double-walled vacuum technology, more than 5h hot- 10h cold
18/8 Food grade stainless steel | BPA FREE, FDA and LFBG approved
5 years limited warranty Design and QC by Isosteel Germany GmbH Service email@example.com
Isosteel Travel Mug 14 fl.oz. - titanium-grey
The 0.4 l double-walled vacuum insulated travel mug made of 18/8 stainless steel keeps hot beverages hot or cold beverages cold for long periods. The closeable plastic drink lid with Quickstop features one-handed push-button opening for easy drinking. Thanks to the tall, slim shape and a matte color-coated stainless steel surface, this mug not only has a modern look but also is functional, being able to fit into many standard mug holders. Consisting of two parts the Quickstop lid could be disassembled for easier cleaning.
• Double-walled 18/8 stainless steel
• Modern design with matt finish
• Color coated titanium gray (improved)
• High quality vacuum for extended thermal performance
• Closeable drinking lid with QUICKSTOP pouring system, two-part for easier cleaning
• One hand use
• Tested according to German Food and Feed Code (LFGB) and FDA standards (USA)
• Keeps approx. 5 h hot and 10 h cold
• Capacity: approx. 0.4 l (14 oz)
• Height: approx. 215 mm/ 8.46 inch
• Height without lid: approx. 180 mm/ 7.09 inch
• Max. outside Ø: approx. 82 mm/ 3.23 inch
• Min. outside Ø: approx. 67 mm/ 2.64 inch
• Opening Ø: approx. 69 mm/ 2.72 inch
• Weight: approx. 302 g/ 10.65 ounce
ISOSTEEL - the excellent combination of design, funcionality, quality and durability!
* Environmentally friendly as reusable for years and recyclable
* All truly original ISOSTEEL products have our seal of approval stamped on the bottom.
Isosteel VA-9581QTI leakproof 14 fl.oz. Stainless Steel Double-Walled Vacuum Travel Mug color coated titanium-gray - B01MR9B11I